Terms and Conditions

Late Payments

If the balance is not paid 60 days before departure, you are subject to a 50$ fee.

Late arrival or departure

Any conditions out of our control that can delay your arrival or departure and add to your cost such as extra charges caused by delays (late luggage, extra flights, etc.) or any variations from your itinerary (early departure, evacuation) will be at your expense.

Cancelation by Clients

Cancellation charges are applicable as follow:

  • 25% deposits are not refundable but may be used on future trips.
  • Between 60 days and 45 days before the surf camp date 75% of the total can be refunded.
  • Between 45 days and 0 days before the surf camp date 0% of the total can be refunded.

If a client chooses to leave the surf camp or stop using Sea Level’s services, Sea Level is not obligated to make any refunds.

Price

The quoted price for the travel includes all taxes, charges and fees. 

Terms of Payment

  • 25% of the total shall be paid to book the Surf Camp, the remaining 75% is set to be paid 60 days prior of the arrival date.
  • If the trip is purchased less than 60 days prior to arrival, a full payment will be requested upon booking time. 
  • If the payment is delayed, a reminder with additional fee and new date of payment will be issued. 

Weather Conditions

Sea Level is not responsible for wind, wave, and weather conditions during your stay, and will have the right to cancel lessons, guided tours, if weather conditions make it impossible or unsafe to run lessons as planned. Instructors and guides will have the full right to take decisions about whether the conditions are appropriate or not for lessons, and will also do their best to give the missing lesson(s) back at another time during your stay. Clients cannot claim a refund because of weather conditions.

Change of date

Sea Level will do their best to change the date of a booking if this is a request from the

customer. However, be aware that this has to be done at the latest 45 days prior of the departure, as well as that such change is dependent of the availability on the desired dates. Change of date will entail an administrational fee of $50. 

Insurance

Every participant is individually obliged to acquire a travel insurance that covers medical treatment. 

Supported by